- To see how real people integrate ballet into their daily lives?
- When you need a French ballet term demystified?
- To get off-the-beaten-track suggestions for your ballet class playlist?
- When you want to know which is the scariest scene in all of classical ballet?
- To see an example of Italian fouettés beautifully executed?
- To find out why the plié is the most difficult step in ballet?
- If you’re wondering what the brilliant Alexei Ratmansky is up to?
- To find exclusive photos of men in sarongs rehearsing an Indonesian Swan Lake on the banks of the Big River?
- To learn how to stretch those hip flexors after a 65-mile bike ride?
- If you’re troubled by feminist critiques of ballet?
- If you’re dying to know why 19th century critics hated ‘The Nutcracker’ when it premiered in St. Petersburg?
- When you need to feed a company of hungry dancers and are looking for inspired recipes and wine pairings?
To Ballet to the People, naturally!
Top Dance Blog competition update: Thanks to all who commented and voted for us this year, sending us to the TOP! Click here for the complete list of winners of the Top Dance Blog Competition of 2011